About Startups India Index Ranking 2019:
- Minister Goyal published the ranking of startups in the country for the year 2019 in New Delhi.
2. Startups are coming up with new ideas to meet the basic needs of the people and the digital economy.
3. Start-ups are doing a great job for all areas of freight, including road transport, water transport, shipbuilding, and railways.
4. 43 percent of start-ups in the country are started by women.
Gujarat and Andaman and Nicobar Islands top the list in terms of ease of doing business, increased productivity, and the use of technology.
5. Karnataka and Kerala are leading the way in terms of industry and economic innovation.