About the Prime Minister’s Swanidhi Yojan:
PM Modi interacted with the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister’s Mobile Vendors’ Self-Reliance Fund, the Prime Minister’s Swanidhi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh.
What is the Prime Minister’s Swanidhi Yojana?
1. The objective of the Prime Minister’s Swanidhi Yojana is to provide easy access to capital for small entrepreneurs to start anew.
2. Millions of mobile vendors have been connected to a single system, which has given recognition to mobile vendors.
3. The scheme will help them get rid of interest on loans.
4. Mobile vendors will also be brought to the digital platform.
5. Collaboration with banks and digital payment service providers, mobile vendors will be able to go to their place of business and get a QR code.