Scheme of this Card :
The National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) is also known as ‘One Nation, One Card’. This is a product management function dedicated to the proliferation of NCMC and builds use cases across various segments. The role is Product like a solution, pricing, market development, and engagement with banks, market operators, regulators, and build adoption and transactions.
Use of This card :
Central Government Rural and Urban Development Ministry made these cards available to enhance domestic travel facilities.
- This card is issued through 25 banks, Paytm, or by debit card wallet method.
- Using it train/bus/metro ticket/season ticket or monthly Payments like passes, cabs, parking, and tolls cand be made in a ‘contactless’ manner.
- This card use also for online withdrawals.
This card cand be used for offline payments. Cash from ATM (Rs. 25, 000) can be used.
- If you withdraw cash from an ATM, you will get a cashback of 5% of that amount.
- For purchase of this card while traveling abroad 14 or 10% cashback if used for other payments. Rs. Payment up to Rs 2,000 is a contact lens so no PIN or OTP is required. Three such transactions can be done in one day.
- In one day, cash is Rs. 25 thousand and offline/online Rs. 25 thousand for a total of Rs. Up to 50,000 transactions can be made.
- The amount can be deposited in the wallet card through options like Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card / Bhim or at the cash counter in the Bank.
- This card is completely India and issued through the Rupee card. Banks are now issuing new cards in this manner.
Reference : https://www.npci.org.in