On the date of the 14th September 2020 Passes bill in Loksabha. On National Commission for Homeopathy and a National Commission for Medical Sciences in India.
What is the Aim of the bill National Commission for Homeopathy and a National Commission for Medical?
1. Provide high-quality medical experts in homeopathy as well as Indian medicine. The bills were passed in the Rajya Sabha on March 19.
2. The Bill provides for the establishment of a National Commission for Homeopathy by repealing the Central Homeopathy Council Act, 1973. The commission will have 20 members and will be chaired by the Chairman of the Homeopathy Education Board.
About the Second bill on Loksabha;
1. The second bill seeks to repeal the Central Indian Medical Council Act, 1970. Establish a National Commission for the Indian Medical System.
2. The commission will have 29 members and will be headed by the President of Ayurveda Mahamandal. The bill recommended the establishment of advisory boards on homeopathy and other medical systems in India.
3. Through these boards, the states and union territories will be able to present their views and concerns to the commissions.