What is Chunauti Next Generation Startup Challenge Contest?
1. Ravi Shankar Prasad Minister for Electronics and Information Technology has launched “Chunauti”– Next Generation Startup Challenge Contest.
2.For further boost startups and software products.
3. These startups special focus on Tier-II towns of the country.
4. The government of India has earmarked a budget of over 95 crore rupees.
5.Overall a period of three years for developing this Program.
6. The aim is to identify around three hundred startups working in identified areas and providing them seed funds of up to 25 lakh rupees. Also other facilities.
7. Ministry invited startups including Educational Technology, Agri Technology, and FinTechnology solutions for masses. Also Supply Chain and Logistic Management, Infrastructure, Medical Healthcare as well as jobs and skilling.
Reference Used : http://newsonair.com/