1 Metro rail services will start on September 7.Ministry of Railways in consultation with Home Ministry. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in this regard will be issued by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
2. School, colleges to remain closed till Sep 30.
3. Social, academic, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political functions, and other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons, from the 21st of September.
4. But also Including the wearing of face masks, social distancing, provision for thermal scanning and hand wash, or sanitizer.
5. Open-air theatres will be permitted to open with effect from the 21st of September.
6. Online or distance learning shall continue to be permitted.
7. Under Guidelines Lockdown will continue to be implemented strictly in the Containment Zones till the 30th of Sep.
8. All activities shall be permitted outside Containment Zones, except cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres excluding open-air theatre and similar places, and international air travel of passengers, except as permitted by Home Ministry.
9.Also no restriction on inter-state and intra-state movement of persons and goods.
10. In India Shops will follows maintain physical distancing among customers.
11. The government also Guided that Vulnerable persons, persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, stay at home. Because of health purposes.
12. States and Union Territory governments may permit up to 50 percent of teaching and non-teaching staff. For the schools at a time for online teaching or tele-counseling and related work.
13.Std. of classes, 9 to 12 may be permitted to visit their schools in areas outside the containment zones only on a voluntary basis for taking guidance from their teachers.
Reference Used : http://newsonair.com/