Building the cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He approved the Mission Cabinet approves National Program for Mission Karmayogi : Civil Service Capacity Building the cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He approved the Mission Karmayogi’s National Program Mission – Civil Service Capacity Building.
What is Mission Karmyogi?
1.The main focus of Mission Karmayogi is to make Indian civil servants more creative, creative, innovative, innovative, active, professional, progressive, enthusiastic, transparent, and technically strong in the next some days.
2.The Prime Minister Manpower Council (HR) Council, Capacity Building Commission, Special Assets for Owner and Operational Digital Assets, as well as the online Training. Technology Forum within the institutional framework and coordinated under the chairmanship of Cabinet Secretaries.
3. The Public Human Resources Council, consisting of selected Union Ministers, Chief Ministers, eminent manpower practitioners, thinkers, global think tanks, and public service workers provides strategic direction for the improvement and capacity building of civil services.
4. The Capacity Building Commission is proposed to ensure a uniform approach to the management and regulation of capacity building ecosystems on the basis of cooperation and cooperation.
5. To spend around Rs 20 lakh 20,000 to the central employees will cost Rs 1010.86 crore during the period 2020-21 to 2024-25. This cost is partially offset by multilateral assistance of about 0 million. wholly-owned
6. A special purpose vehicle (SPV) will be installed. The iGOT-Karmayogi platform will create and operate content, markets, and core business services.
7. The cabinet has approved the parliamentary proposal for the Jammu and Kashmir Official Language Bill, 2020, which will have five official languages in the union territory.
- Language is Urdu, Kashmiri, Dogri, Hindi, and English. The inclusion of Dogri, Hindi, and Kashmiri as official languages in Jammu and Kashmir is in the spirit of equality.